In the News:
- On the 14th of January 2020, John Iadarola tweets that it “kind of hurts” that Dave Chapelle has endorsed Andrew Yang:
This one actually kind of hurts. https://t.co/F11m88JhwM— John Iadarola (@johniadarola) January 14, 2020
- Faith Goldy reacts on Twitter on the 24th of December 2019 to Trish Regan of Fox News saying Nick Fuentes “kind of deserves” “a Punch in the Face” from Ben Shapiro:
- Richard Spencer’s Ex, Nina Koupriianova, wrote on Instagram on the 12th of December 2019 that she is elated and calls the 11th of December her “second borthday” after receiving the Text-Message from her Attorney: “You are divorced!”.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
“You are divorced!” – I received a text message from my attorney followed by multiple exclamation points. I couldn’t stop smiling for the rest of the day yesterday and declared December 11th my second birthday. Naturally. 🎂🥂 . . The process has taken nearly two years. Being in an asymmetrical financial position and a foreigner in the U.S., my savings are decimated, and the terms of the divorce are not ideal. Yet I am SO damn happy! 🥳💪🏻 . . If someone told me a decade ago that it’s possible to feel not just content, but *elation* after one’s divorce is final, I would’ve scoffed. Massively. Of course, that was before I knew about those displaying longterm, pervasive patterns of maladaptive behavior, such as the narcissistic and anti-social relational styles—leaving chaos and destruction in their wake wherever they go. So much so that many of their targets independently nickname them “category-5 hurricane.” 💨 Often, those who suffer the most harm are their loved ones. . . These are social chameleons who present a plausible public image and mask their true modus operandi until one is hooked. And it’s not just the gullible. Even renowned Canadian criminal psychologist, Dr. Robert Hare, admitted to being duped on some occasions by the most severe form of these manipulators, the psychopath, despite studying them for decades. But, of course, these manipulators are not invincible. Their lifestyle catches up to them. Sooner or later. ⚖️ . . At the beginning of my journey through this malevolent fairytale forest to the light of freedom, I thought, “Time lost”, then—“Time lost, wisdom gained.” But now—perhaps, inspired by binging on some old Maiden 🎸—I realize: . . «Don’t waste your time always searching for those wasted years Face up, make your stand And realize you’re living in the golden years.» . . And that’s exactly what I’m doing! ✨ . . . . . . . #memyselfandi #ihateselfies #pnwliving #montanaliving #406 #whitefishmontana #narcissisticabuse #divorce #domesticviolence #ich #je #moi #pacificnorthwest #selfie #moi #metalgirl #я #себяшка #брюнетка #私 #selfhelp #selfie #brunette #curlyhair #domesticabuse #ladyinblack #pnwlove #montanalove #montana
- On the 16th of December 2019, Cenk Uygur reacts on Twitter to “The New York Times” correcting an Article about him written by Jennifer Medina. The corrected Version reads at the Bottom:
“An earlier version of this article referred imprecisely to a remark by Cenk Uygur, a radio host who is running for a California congressional seat. When David Duke, the white supremacist, appeared on his show and denied being a racist, Mr. Uygur was replying sarcastically when he said, ‘No, of course not.'”
Although as some have pointed out this correction appears a bit begrudging, I still do appreciate it. I still believe @nytimes has an establishment perspective but I hope they care about the truth & this went some way toward proving it. Thank you to everyone who made this happen! https://t.co/l7VVJVOe5J— Cenk Uygur (@cenkuygur) December 17, 2019
- On the 1st of December 2019, MSNBC’s “AMJoy” mistakenly showed an Image of Alt Rightist Richard Spencer as Host Joy Reid was talking about an Op-Ed written by former Navy-Secretary Richard Spencer. Andrew Feinberg of “Independent” attached to a Tweet what appears to be a Picture of the Segment and expressed Surprise at the Mistake:
Oh my god. This actually happened. pic.twitter.com/ommedkg7fS— Andrew Feinberg (@AndrewFeinberg) December 1, 2019
- On the 26th of November 2019, the Twitter-Account for Red Ice TV tweeted that it has been banned from Facebook:
Our facebook page was just banned https://t.co/iKoMgxzPOy— Red Ice TV 🐗 (@redicetv) November 27, 2019
We are being Alex Jones’ed. This comes after an anti-White racist wrote lies about us in The Guardian. What does Facebook do? They comply with the demands. Find out what they don’t want you to hear https://t.co/OgQHGqdFxs pic.twitter.com/Tjy8SZBcGI
- On the 25th of November 2019, the Anti-Defamation-League published a List of Social-Media-Accounts that it would like removed, among which is Richard Spencer’s Twitter-Account.
- On the 25th of November 2019, Nick Fuentes counteraccused “Haaretz”, which accused him of “anti-Semitic incitement, Holocaust denial and open racism”, tweeting: “Stop lying”:
Stop lying https://t.co/ty2fQZgKjt— Nicholas J. Fuentes (@NickJFuentes) November 25, 2019
- On the 15th of November 2019, Richard Spencer’s Ex, Nina Koupriianova, published her first Video on her YouTube-Channel
Inside the Mind of a Human Predator, “Top 5 First Red Flags Revealing Human Predators (Narcissists, Psychopaths)”.
- On the 12th of November 2019, Richard Spencer’s Ex, Nina Koupriianova, announced via Twitter that she is going to start a “YouTube channel on human predators”:
I am so excited to announce my upcoming YouTube channel on human predators! ✨I will share my street smarts on those with a narcissistic+psychopathic relational style, manipulators, aggressors + destructive personalities.— Nina ☦️ Byzantina (@NinaByzantina) November 12, 2019
🎶: Borknagar. 💕 #narcissisticabuse #domesticviolence pic.twitter.com/oC2b2w003t
- A Man who was a Co-Host of Richard Spencer‘s Podcast “The McSpencer Group” and went by “Josh Neal” has been doxed as Joshua Neil Dietz.
- Rapper and Andrew-Yang-Supporter MC Jin deleted two Tweets after a Conversation with another Twitterer named Edgar Leslie about a Hashtag in his Twitter-Bio, “#WhatATimeToBeAsian”.
- On the 30th of October 2019, Mike Enoch thanks Rachel Doležal, who has given what appears to be a Cameo-Shout-out to therightstuff.biz. It’s not clear whether or not she knows anything about the Website.
Thanks for the shout out Rachel! https://t.co/LjSWH70kh0— Mike Pejčinović Street Wear ⚜ (@MikePStreetWear) October 30, 2019
@MikePStreetWear did you make this happen?— 13/50 Cent (@1350Groyper) October 30, 2019
I honestly had nothing to do with it.— Mike Pejčinović Street Wear ⚜ (@MikePStreetWear) October 30, 2019
- On the 20th of October 2019, Andrew Yang tweeted that a Tweet by Robert Reich claiming every democratic presidential Candidate other than Biden, Warren or Sanders “is irrelevant” “will not age well”:
This tweet will not age well.— Andrew Yang🧢 (@AndrewYang) October 20, 2019
- On the 30th of September 2019, Turning-Point USA cut its Ties with Ashley St. Clair after she attended a Dinner at which Nick Fuentes, Baked Alaska, Steven Franssen and Jacob Wohl were present.
This morning, Turning Point USA severed its relationship with a brand ambassador who was photographed at a dinner where white nationalists were present.https://t.co/VDHmNnuVab— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) September 30, 2019
- On the 25th of September 2019, Avi Yemini’s Twitter was reinstated after a brief Suspension, that was originally going to be permanent, after he tweeted a Tweet about Greta Thunberg saying that her Parents “should be jailed for the sickening child abuse they put you through”.
- During a Speech she made on the 19th of September 2019 at what “HuffPost” describes as “a public hearing on gender pay equity in New York City”, a former Employee of Manhattan Prep, Kimberly Watkins, whom the “Gotham Gazette” describes as now being “a running and fitness coach”, accused presidential Hopeful Andrew Yang, who was CEO of Manhattan Prep, of having “violated” her economically (see Video below) when he fired her in 2007. In an Essay she wrote that was published by the “Gotham Gazette”, she alleges she was fired after getting married, on her third Day of Work after her Honeymoon, and that she was fired because Andrew believed she “wouldn’t want to continue working as hard as” she had been. After the Firing, she writes, she received monthly Payments for two Years. In her Tweets, she was recently using the Hashtag #Warren2020. In one Tweet she wrote that she was “so excited to meet Senator @ewarren”.
- Andrew-Yang-Supporter Scott Santents responds to a Video on the YouTube-Channel The Young Turks titled “Cenk And Ana Respond To Critics”, wherein Ana declares she supports “Bernie Sanders, Period” (Timestamp 1:26):
Here’s the deal: Mistakes happen. We all make them. All we are asking is that as journalists, you correct the record when mistakes are made. That’s it. Simply make a video where you explain that all of OASDI stacks with the $1k/mo. Until you do that, you are misinforming people.— Scott Santens (@scottsantens) September 19, 2019
- Andrew-Yang-Supporter Scott Santens has tweeted the Following about Ana Kasparian following the Publishing of a Video titled “Sanders vs Yang: How To Address Inequality” on the YouTube-Channel The Young Turks:
As someone who prior to this election felt @TYT was more trustworthy than the MSM, I hope @cenkuygur exerts editorial pressure on @AnaKasparian to stop spreading misinformation about @AndrewYang and to correct the record. If not, they’re no better than the MSM and thus pointless. https://t.co/FMH7cEByid— Scott Santens (@scottsantens) September 18, 2019
- Donald Trump has tweeted that he’s okay with Kassy Dillon saying she wouldn’t be his Friend and she would be Andrew Yang’s Friend, but she’s nevertheless voting for Donald:
I’m OK with that! https://t.co/LEp2Rv28ge— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 14, 2019
- Cenk Uygur says he thinks “the two big Winners [of the third democratic Debate] clearly were Andrew Yang and Bernie Sanders”.
- PewDiePie has pulled his 50,000-Dollar-Pledge to the ADl.
- In a Post posted on the 3rd of September 2019, Roosh V stated he had just called off his Wedding.
- Hasan Piker tweets his Approval for PewDiePie deciding to donate 50,000 Dollars to the Anti-Defamation League:
He later tweeted this Thread:
incredibly good— hasanabi (@hasanthehun) September 11, 2019
obvious that @pewdiepie started distancing himself from alt right memes after christchurch. i don’t agree with everything the ADL does like labeling some criticisms of israel as antisemitic but this was a good move to show everyone, nazis are no longer welcome in his community— hasanabi (@hasanthehun) September 11, 2019
now you might say: “holy shit don’t give him credit it took a horrific white supremacist terror attack to get him to do something.” at this stage i’d rather mitigate the disaster of more radicalization, rather than re-litigate his past for righteous vengeance.— hasanabi (@hasanthehun) September 11, 2019
- Avi Yemini tweeted the Tweet below on the 10th of September 2019, attributing a Quote to Winston Churchill, “The Fascists of the Future will call themselves Anti-Fascists”. This is the same Quote that Texas-Governor Greg Abbott attributed to Winston in August 2018 in a Tweet he later deleted.
WATCH Antifa report me to Police for ‘being Fascist‘.— Avi Yemini 🇦🇺🇮🇱 (@OzraeliAvi) September 10, 2019
I think this is what Churchill meant when he said ‘the fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists’.
Support our work: https://t.co/DrQ07O3RGr pic.twitter.com/lMMIh5pAAp
- Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang got called “John Yang” by MSNBC on “The Beat with Ari Mebler” on the 9th of September 2019, something Andrew and his Supporters reacted to on Twitter:
- Nick Fuentes and Rex Jones had a Conversation on Twitter on the 7th of September 2019:
Don’t know anything about the dude or his positions (which is ironic because he has a MUCH bigger follower base than I do, not a dig, a compliment) but what would we argue about? I’m just really libertarian on a lot of stuff. What do we disagree over?— Rex Jones (@rexjonesnews) September 7, 2019
Fuentes is an Afro-Latino supremacist don’t give this clown a platform— Janoy Cresva 🌹 (@PaulCumTown) September 7, 2019
I don’t know anything about the dude. What does he stand for? @NickJFuentes again not a dig you’re way more successful on twitter than me, what’s your platform/positions? I’ve just never heard your positions.— Rex Jones (@rexjonesnews) September 7, 2019
I do a youtube show called America First every weeknight— basically where we disagree is on some of the social issues you outlined: drugs, religion, degeneracy. I would describe myself as a Right Wing authoritarian for sure.— Nicholas J. Fuentes (@NickJFuentes) September 7, 2019
- Rex Jones has tweeted the Following about Ilhan Omar:
@IlhanMN is a brother fucker.— Rex Jones (@rexjonesnews) September 3, 2019
(According to her long time partner)
Ooooh. Remember kids, it’s not slander if it’s TRUE!
- Hasan Piker tweeted on the 30th of August 2019 that he was back on Twitch after his 7-Day-Ban after saying “America deserved 9/11” on Twitch on the 20th:
The Twitter-Account @TwitchBanned also tweeted that he was back:
i’m back and missed you all very much! https://t.co/APFxFjroen— hasanabi (@hasanthehun) August 30, 2019
- On the 27th of August 2019, the YouTube-Channel VDARE TV was reinstated:
BREAKING: VDARE TV is back!— VDARE (@vdare) August 28, 2019
No explanation for suspension yesterday, & no idea what changed their minds today. We stand in solidarity with other still-purged accounts, and thank everyone donating funds as we work ever harder toward anti-fragility. https://t.co/kcvdU0bQ06 pic.twitter.com/65O0uLWDHk
- On the 26th of August 2019, James Allsup wrote on Gab that his YouTube-Channel had been deleted:
“Today YouTube decided to delete my channel without cause. I had no channel strikes, no violations, nothing- simply an email telling me that my livelihood, my means to exercise my political voice, my business I’d built over almost three years, was taken away from me.
“Please contact @TeamYouTube, @YTCreators, and @youtube and demand they reverse this egregious act of censorship. We will only get this done through mass action! They did it for Black Pigeon Speaks and I think there’s an equally strong case here.
“I know it’s not something we want to think about, but in the eventuality I do not get the channel back, this is going to be hugely disruptive for me (obviously.) If you appreciate my work, or have appreciated it over the years, and want to help me launch the Public Square Initiative or simply keep the lights on, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
“Thank you all for your support.
“BTC: 1BBBx4amivWENfuUmV5aCaUgkk3rEmUtSh https://streamlabs.com/jamesallsup95/tip”
VDARE TV got removed from YouTube on the same Day. On the 15th of August 2019, the ADL had posted on Article that had a List of Channels that it stated are “run by or feature white supremacists”. Both Channels were on that List.
- It is alleged that Jair Bolsonaro‘s Facebook-Account made the following Comment:
Oh my god: Bolsonaro posted about the Amazon on his Facebook page. A commenter replied by posting a picture of Marcon’s wife & Bolsonaro’s (third) wife, saying Macron’s criticisms are due to jealousy (about wives). Bolsonaro responded in comments: “don’t humiliate the guy. LOL” pic.twitter.com/ecmo9jgG5S— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) August 25, 2019
- During a Twitch-Livestream on the 20th of August 2019, Hasan Piker said “America deserved 9/11”, a Comment he has since retracted:
- Faith Goldy appears to have deactivated her Twitter:
- On the 9th of August 2019, Richard Spencer opened an Account on curiouscat.me:
A Twitterer had previously asked him if he had an Account on curiouscat.me, to which he had replied that he would check it out:
I just got Curious Cat, ask me anything! https://t.co/LT2Bo6fT3v— Richard ☀️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 10, 2019
Never heard of this, I’ll check it out.— Richard ☀️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 5, 2019
- On the 8th of August 2019, Judge Dana Christensen ordered Andrew Anglin to pay Tanya Gersh 14 Million Dollars “for inciting his readers to harass her family”, according to the Associated Press.
- On the 28th of July 2019, Avi Yemini claimed in a Tweet that “Daily Star” removed its Article claiming Tommy Robinson was said to have been dropped by a 70-Year-old “with a single punch” in the Face “on his first day in [Belmarsh-]prison” because of a Complaint Avi submitted “on behalf of #TommyRobinson to the IPSO”.
We did it, the pressure worked! The emails, phone calls and finally the official complaint I submitted on behalf of #TommyRobinson to the IPSO have forced the @DailyStar to remove their fake news story about Tommy being ‘bashed on his first day in jail’.— Avi Yemini 🇦🇺🇮🇱 (@OzraeliAvi) July 28, 2019
This is just the START. pic.twitter.com/7wtjARV2ST
- “Daily Mail” claims “Ilhan Omar and her husband Ahmed Hirsi – the father of her three children – have split”.
- While Isobel Dickinson of “Daily Star” claimed in an Article written on the 21st of July 2019 that Tommy Robinson was “decked in showers” by a 70-Year-old in Belmarsh-Prison, Avi Yemini claimed this did not happen:
MSM: Tommy got decked by a 70-year-old man in the showers— Avi Yemini 🇦🇺🇮🇱 (@OzraeliAvi) July 21, 2019
Me: No he didnt, total #FakeNews
Sheep: How do you know?
Me: Tommy told us
Sheep: Prove it didn’t happen
Me: He’s in isolation so not even possible. How about you prove it actually happened?
- Tommy Robinson‘s Bodyguard Daniel Thomas, a.k.a. Danny Tommo, has tweeted the Following:
#TommyRobinson pleas for the US to help save him, as he is about to be sent to death by the UK government.— Danny Tommo (@RealDannyTommo) July 9, 2019
Tommy will have a large amount of money put on his head, as soon as he arrives in the prison system.
Please if you care about #Tommy retweet this, we must act now.
- Following Jeff Epstein’s Arrest on the 6th of July 2019, Mike Cernovich did a Livestream he titled “Jeff Epstein Arrested due to Mike Cernovich Court Win”:
- Tommy Robinson has been found guilty of Contempt of Court. Avi Yemini reacts from Israel:
- Roosh V started his Tour of the US on the 17th of June 2019, although the first Speaking-Event was on the 21st.
- Andrew Anglin and his Website “Daily Stormer” have been ordered by a federal Judge to pay Dean Obeidallah 4.1 Million Dollars for an Article, which accused him of being the “Mastermind Behind [the] Manchester Bombing” and which he says contains fabricated Tweets.
- In the Wake of Lauren Southern’s Decision to start a new Chapter in her Life that will be “less public”, which she announced on the 2nd of June, Milo Yiannopoulos published an Article alleging that she was romantically involved with at least four Rightwing-Media-Figures in Exchange for their Help writing Material and that one of them was Allum Bokhari of “Breitbart”.