- Nick Fuentes says his Mother asked him: “What do you think Michelle Malkin thinks when she sees the Way you respond to some of these Superchats”
- Nick Fuentes says that James Allsup is a Hedonist and Non-Christian and claims his “entire Worldview is rooted in Christianity”, but won’t give a biblical or moral Justification for his View on Immigration
- Nick Fuentes now says he’s “not a Fashist”. In a Tweet in 2017, he implied he was.
- Nick Fuentes calls a Viewer “retarded” for calling Alan Dershowitz “Dershojew”, but he once did something similar
- Nick Fuentes implies Saudi-Arabians worship Muhammad
- Nick Fuentes says Colonialism cost more than it gave back, citing Milton Friedman, and implies the Romans and Hellenes didn’t have Colonies
- Nick Fuentes cites not being a 1930s-German as a Reason he’s not an NSDAPer
- Richard Spencer once said Jesus was crucified around AD 1
- Nick Fuentes says Mike Coudrey, f.k.a. Tokes, faked being jewish
- Nick Fuentes says “left Side of the Bell-Curve white People” might ruin his Movement
- Nick Fuentes says there is no white Music, then says there is
- Nick Fuentes calls the US the biggest Country in the World
- Nick Fuentes says “everything that we say is true”
- Nick Fuentes claims that Matthew Heimbach started “Light for Light” and that Christian Picciolini runs Hope not Hate. Also, Nick says Christian “doesn’t even look white”.
- Nick Fuentes doesn’t follow his own Advice on Women
On the 27th of May 2020, Nick Fuentes said in his Reponse to a Comment from someone that he’s not a Woman-Hater. Here i discuss his Statement and a Couple more Things he’s said in the Past to see what he’s said about Women. On the 3rd of April, he said Women “just have to get bullied for a little While”. On the 1st of May, he said that “If it’s like between a lying Woman and Joe Biden”, he was “going with Joe Biden every Time”, because “he’s like a Misogynist” and “Women always lie”.